"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" -Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whatever...

I finally agreed to myself I needed to get back to Al-Anon.  So, I announced to my husband that I was attending a meeting.  It didn't go over well, as if I expected any different.  Of course he wanted to know why I wanted to go.  When I told him it was for me, he stated he should think so since it's not about him that I would attend.  Well, it didn't matter anyway because he didn't think I should go so I decided not to go.  I gave in tonight because I didn't plan.  I will plan to get a sitter every Tuesday evening so I can attend my meeting and give no excuses for him to not let me go.

He, of course, went out for "one" drink 3 hours ago. I'm thinking it's going to be a few more than that.  But, he doesn't have a problem with alcohol.  He just likes to drink. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for making a plan.

    Yeah, my husband is always having "two beers." Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be some sort of denial thing. I'm am trying to understand. It doesn't upset me as much as it used to. Now it shocks me if he goes out for one and actually comes home after that!

    ReplyDelete