"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" -Philippians 4:13

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas time is here

I know Christmas is here because I don't remember what happened this week.  I just know it's been lots of hustle and bustle.  I don't remember even sitting down last night until 9:30, and then I wrote out notes to all my kids' teachers!  I'm pretty sure I'm sleep deprived as well, but I really can't wait to give out gifts!  I love gift giving!  Sometimes I wish I had more money so I could get everyone everything they wanted on their list.  Then I remember that it's not about "things" at Christmas.  It's about the ultimate gift given to us: the Christ child was born! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family have a beautiful Christmas. You'll be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete