"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Confusion

It seems to me that I've been in a stage of confusion lately.  Is he an alcoholic or isn't he?  Am I just being selfish? Am I making things up that aren't there?  If he's not drunk everyday, should I just ignore it?  He drinks once a day and smokes weed close to that--that's not normal, is it?  If I ask him to not leave, he says he needs to and will be out for just "one."  Rarely is it one and he's never stayed home instead.  He used to very involved in church, but lately he doesn't seem to want to participate much at all.  Today we fought about going to Bible Study.  I told him that it's not a good example for his children to have us go while he stays in bed.  I've discovered the hard way that he disagrees. 

I don't really know what to think anymore.  I just know that it doesn't feel right.  It doesn't feel right. 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that feeling of ambiguity.

    Love this: "I don't really know what to think anymore. I just know that it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel right." I hear you.

    ReplyDelete