"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" -Philippians 4:13

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas

Must remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.  Already starting to get stressed.  Whose family takes precidence?  Where do we go first?  When do we schedule it all in?  Baking cookies and candies to have in my house when I'm on Weight Watchers--ugh!  Had a very nice Christmas concert yesterday.  Was blessed to be able to sing with a very talented group of fellow Christians.  Very inspiring and uplifting to sing God's praises.  I promise to keep my eye on Jesus and let the other things happen and Christmas.  I'm not able to please everyone so I should just be sure that Christmas for me, my husband and my children is focused in the right direction.  Here's to the holidays!

1 comment: