"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" -Philippians 4:13

Saturday, December 17, 2011

He almost pissed on my dresser

Yep.  You read that right.  He got hammered last night, got up at 4am to use the toilet and almost used my dresser instead. If he hadn't made such a production getting out of bed, I wouldn't have rolled over to see what he was doing and yelled at him to stop.  After I stopped him, I wish I hadn't.  I wanted him to feel the effects of his drinking.  He appears to be getting worse.  He drinks more, gets drunk more and blacks out almost everytime he's drunk.  When I told him what happened last night, he laughed!  He laughed like he did something stupid at a frat party the night before!  I told him I was embarrased and upset at his behavior and I didn't think it was funny.

What I did think was funny, is that he turned into Prince Charming today. Sometimes I think I'm married to Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.  I'm trying to remember it's a disease.

2 comments:

  1. I knew a woman whose husband used to get up and pee in the silverware drawer. Such precision. Why did it have to be that drawer?!

    Oh boy, hang in there. Maybe our husbands will both get the picture soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. M recently peed his pants and the couch where he slept (read that "passed out"). Our son saw it and was DEVASTATED.
    Years ago he got out of bed and peed on one of our BABIES in their portacrib!!!!! (Thought it was the toilet in his sodden brain.)
    *sigh* Was that not a message to me 15 years ago that I could STILL be her and doing this 15 years later??? Would I have made different decisions then if I could've looked into the future and seen what it would look like now? Would I still be here?

    ReplyDelete